Website design + s.e.o
What is a website?
A Web site is a collection of World Wide Web pages which are files accessed over the internet. For example, Econet Zimbabwe have their own web site and www.econet.co.zw is their web site address. They can put all the information they want on their site including company profile, services offered, news and promotions. People visit this website by typing the address (URL – Uniform resource locator) on the address bar. From the comfort of their homes or anywhere, anytime, clients can still purchase certain services, see updates and ask questions without having to go there physically.
Why do i need one?
- Helps you find new clients
- Inform existing clients on promotions or change of operations
- 24 hours of operation, no down-time
- Provide customer support. They can ask while at home
- Saves marketing costs
- Cheap to maintain
- Opens up new markets
- Helps you to compete with the large companies
- Makes you look professional
- Helps to build trust
Before you even start advertising, you need to build a website. Your website will then house all your advertising material, company profile and business portfolio. A website then markets your product and services 24 hours a day. It allows your clients to know more about your business without you paying millions for advertising on expensive platforms. A website is cheap but effective.
Stages & Process
- Hosting & Setup
- User Interface Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Easy-to-use website if you want to update on your own.
- Information Architecture